7.11.2009

In a week, I'll be 28. I want to go to Michigan's Adventure (amusement/water park) and be a kid again. He's going with me, I think. We're back to being friends, back to spending our time together, back to the same old bullshit that I'm not happy without. It makes me happy to be his friend. It makes me unhappy to not be his friend. We'll keep it simple for now.
I want to paint my walls, but I'm too lazy. I want to do a lot of things to my house, but I'm too lazy. And busy. I want my house to be a home, like they always say. Right now it's a square box I live in sometimes.
I haven't been to the beach yet this year. I think that's some sort of sin. My brother bought a fishing boat. It's very cute. I want to go for a ride, but I don't want to kill any fish. I have nightmares about trying to save dying fish, so something tells me it wouldn't be very good for my psyche.
I wish I had money for a tattoo. I can picture exactly what I want. Colorful on my rib cage. I'm so broke though.
I'm not going to talk about Michael Jackson, except to say I had the Thriller video on VHS when I was 3 or 4, and I made my dad watch it with me every morning before I went to the babysitter, and it scared the shit out of me every morning. I loved it. That is pretty much my only Jackson memory, and it's a good one, so thanks Mike.

I love this song. This is an accoustic live version. The album version makes me want to run really fast. Excellent running song. Anyway, I wish I could walk around wearing a tophat, that would be amazing.

2 comments:

bri johnson said...

well hello there!

Krista said...

I had a friend who didn't want to be my friend all of a sudden and wondered why but turns out i didn't like him all that much anyway. things always turn out for the best even if it hurts before it happens.