1.12.2010


It's been so long since I've blogged, that I don't even remember how.
Ha I make it sound like I was good before, like I knew what I was doing. That's a joke, and that's why I haven't posted since July. Oh well.
I love lists, so here's a list of some stuff I've done the past 6 months.

Adopted another dog:

Love love love.

Lost 45 lbs. (I was honestly a bit too thin)
Gained 20 lbs back. (I'm honestly a bit too chubby)
Should have only gained 10 lbs back. Working on that.

Saved 9 puppies from a horrible situation and found a rescue to take them in:


And their mama too:


They're now all adopted into great homes. Best. Feeling. Ever!

Which lead to the next dog rescue, Nemo:

He spent his first year on a short chain in someone's front yard, with no shelter. My dad is a school bus driver and picked up the kids from this house. He couldn't ignore the situation, so we intervened. They were more than happy to get rid of him. Look at that sweet face. And his personality is just as great. There were many interesed adopters through the rescue, but my brother and his girlfriend decided to keep him, that's how good of a dog he is. Just won everyone over.
It will never stop disgusting me to see the way people can treat an animal, but I guess that's a good thing because that means I'll never stop helping them.

Took a quick trip to Chicago:

And if I remember right, went shopping and spent way too much money. Probably. Sounds like me.

Became addicted to farmville:

Yeah I know, gay.

And probably lots of other things...
I want to get focused again on my writing. I'm going to practice that here. Stay tuned.

No comments: