6.01.2009




Not much to say.
Such is everyday life.

I've been tanning. In a tanning bed. I promised myself I wouldn't, but...
Oh well. I look good(ish). I'm not going to take it to an extreme like I have in past summers. With the real sun or fake-n-bake beds.

It seems like I workout a lot. It's become a major thing in my life. I have goals to meet, I guess. I suggest Jillian Michael's DVDs if you want to lose weight/get in shape. I added them into my normal workout routine and saw changes quickly. Which was fantastic since I hadn't seen any changes for almost a month, even though I was eating right and exercising every day. So yeah, I'm in love with Jillian. What can i say.

Other than that, I have no life. This needs to change.

Oh, I was dating a guy for awhile, but that didn't work out. I lost all interest, out of nowhere. I wonder if I'll ever fall for anyone again. Like, really fall for someone. I'm almost 28 and I feel like time is ticking. I'm not sure why I feel like I'm running out of time, but shouldn't I already be married? I mean, most 28 year olds are already coming up on the their first divorce.

2 comments:

liz said...

I didn't get married until I was 28. There's nothing wrong with waiting! Love will find you.

Blank said...

If those were my cats, I would have to spray paint a #1 and #2 on them so I could tell them apart.

Welcome back.