2.25.2009

A frequent guest from Jersey had some words of wisdom for me once. Yes, he was wearing a Starter nylon shirt and a gold chain.
He told me that penis size does not matter. He said if I were blindfolded and a tiny-penised Chinese man had sex with me, I believe his exact quote was "banged me until I dropped a kidney" (what does that even mean?) and I had an excellent orgasm, and he then removed the blindfold, I would worship the ground he walked on.
I tend to disagree, but whatever.
Jersey also added that he didn't have a tiny penis.

I'm pretty sure I could not live in New Jersey. Just a guess.

So, there's this movie coming out. It's called (500) Days of Summer. I really love Zooey Deschanel. If you click on that, you can watch the trailer. Yay.

2 comments:

Blank said...

Hmm.. The movie has a train ride in it... it has hope.

Oh, and if your counting on sex being blissful with the man just using his penis.. yeah, your gonna be disappointed, even if he's from jersey. Too quick.. you need to work up to it, for hours with light touches from finger tips and long slow turns with your tongue

I better get back to work....

Nietzsche's Girl said...

You should get a gmail account. IT's WAY BETTER than hotmail, and won't lock you out.

Also, you MUST look at this:
http://www.c2ysd.com/confessions.html

Let me know when you can log in again.

Do you have facebook? I'm on as Ali Jones