4.19.2009

I still love them too!

Ode to my kittens...








I do feel a tiny bit guilty that I've had a third cat since December and haven't taken one picture. But... she is pretty much identical to Little Lucky (the black one) since she is her MOMMY. Yeah, Lucky's mom was a stray around our neighborhood for 4 years. Everyone fed her, and she eventually became pretty tame. When Lucky decided to go out on her own after being born, she ended up locked in a pole barn, almost dead, when we found her. I saved her. A year and a half later, I was outside feeding Mama Cat and it was beyond freezing, so I let her inside, shutting her in the bathroom until I could make sure she was disease-free. She didn't want to leave again. I think after 4+ years struggling to survive, she was done and wanted to retire. I named her Niko. Her and Lucky don't like each other all that much, which I find a little funny. They're both sweethearts in their own ways though.
So there is my dose of cat lady craziness. You're welcome.

No comments: