4.30.2009

I need to take more pictures

The past week was beautiful some days, rainy others, but mostly beautiful I suppose. I did a lot of nothing, and I really liked that.
I dog parked it a few times with Smiley Riley. No pictures, so regret because there were some adorable dogs there. Next time.
I gave myself bangs. Again. I don't understand women who freak out over their hair and cutting it. On What Not To Wear the other day, the hair stylist basically did nothing to this woman's hair but give her some good old bangin bangs and she was flipping the flip out. C'mon. Bangs grow out in like, 5 minutes, and after that you just give yourself a nice side part, push em on over and no more bangs! Another reason I hate that show, people like that. Oh, you just gave me $5000 worth of brand new clothes and I'm going to throw a tantrum over a hair cut that will look better anyway?
I watched an old marathon of ANTM, that was productive. It was the season with Jade. Oh man that chick is delusional. But I guess they all are mostly. I don't know who wins, I DVR'd the last 3 episodes when I just couldn't take anymore that day. It was raining, cut me a break. My guess is Danielle?
I went through all my summer clothes, which I do every year at this time, and tried every single thing on to decide what to keep and get rid of. I'd say half of it is going on ebay. It's all practically new, brand name shit, just too big on me. This task took me like 3 hours. Lame. But my spare bedroom is now housing my summer clothing, and I'll leave my winter stuff in my bedroom. In the past, I've always had to switch out the winter/summer clothes, store stuff in bins, etc but I was like why do that when I have a whole 'nother closet and dresser in here? I'm pretty smart like that.
Oh and trying on summer stuff makes me NEED a tan. NOW. but I'm sort of afraid of getting skin cancer, if I don't already have it. And fake tans are smelly and streaky. So what do I do? You gotta admit, everyone looks better with a tan. Sigh. Life is tough.
So I stopped counting calories for a week because everyone was giving me shit about being obsessive about that and eating in general, and how I'm not eating enough etc etc... and I gained 1.5 pounds. See?? I know what I'm doing. I swear half the people that say something about it aren't even concerned, they're jealous because I'm losing weight. It's not some magical trick you guys. It's not easy to make myself workout everyday and eat healthy always. It really sucks, actually. So don't be jealous, just conjure up some will power and you can do it too.
That's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

liz said...

try a Mystic tan...booth style. I love it, looks very realistic for a fake tan. and I am as white as it gets, so you can trust me on this.

Blaire said...

I've tried the Mystic tan before, years ago... It was kinda streaky, but I'm guessing I just didn't towel off well enough afterwards. Def going to mix fake spray on with a real tan this summer so I'm not spending hours laying out in the sun anymore.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just stumbled on your blog. I noticed your photos of your cats. They're cute. I have 3 cats, 2 boys and 1 girl. :)