2.09.2009

One good thing: lost 5 more lbs
I must admit that I'm not good at many things, but losing weight is one of them.
When I want to, of course.
Maybe some other time I'll tell you what else I'm good at.

Earlier I made a shopping list. Like, for food. I never do that. It's very organized and neatly written. I even used a hi-lighter. A pink one. I also clipped coupons because I want to save some money and not blow like $150 every couple weeks on nothing.
So I'm pretty proud of myself. All food purchased will be healthy and stuff. Oh, AND I spent forever looking up recipes online and I'm actually going to buy the ingredients and cook those recipes.
This is all new to me. Martha Stewart I am not.

Here is a song that I like and it reminds me of my dad because when I was little he always chose this song on his friend's jukebox when I went over there with him to... well, I'm not sure what I did except run around and be annoying, but my dad and his friend built some rad cars and painted them and customized them and all that. OK here's the song.
PS I really like that he tied his white puffy shirt into a belly shirt.



Oh and the rasta jamaican jam out at the end! Loves.

1 comment:

liz said...

I named my dog Maggie after that song!