4.16.2009



I really love when he tries to sit his 80 lb body on my lap. He is such a goof. I mean, how can anyone not love dogs?
I really don't love my cute tiny fat roll in this picture. Is it even noticable? I'm hyper-critical of myself, this is true.
A goal would be to not have any rolls of any sort when I sit on the floor and let my dog climb all over me.
I only lost one pound the past week. Damn you Easter and all your deliciousness. Five pounds this week. Warm weather = more exercise.
Oh, I now live ALONE and it is wonderful. I really missed walking around in my underwear.
I took Riley (my dog) to the nursing home where my grandma lives. He's done pet therapy before and he seemed OK with it all. The old people flocked to him, and I hope I brightened their days a little bit.

1 comment:

liz said...

Old people love dogs. I love dogs. I love old people. Sorry, had to get that out. One of my dogs weighs 60 pounds and she likes to lay on my chest when I'm in bed, reading. My husband tells me it's a dominance thing. Sigh.